Sunday 14 October 2012

You Know Who You Are.

To the girl who posted " She Made My Day" 2 years ago.
I feels pretty sorry for your ugly personality and trying to be two faced =)
If you think posting my privacy on your blog made your day and ruined my day, sorry for dissapointed you =)
It just showed that how failure you are because you failed to perform respect to other's privacy.
Please learned to show respect to others even if you tried and wanted to be a bitch because it's the most basic thing in life =)
Just for your info, I wasn't trying to give you any hint because I never thought of you as a competitor=)
And
Oh yeah, if your going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty =)
Thanks!

p/s Thanks to my friend who showed me this post. It was pretty shocked at first. But it was funny to read that post after all =) How ridiculous and ugly a person can be, I wonder ! =)

 
Love,
Steph♥

No comments:

Post a Comment