Sunday 7 October 2012

I Love Me


I'm all about this picture. Yes, it's important to think of others, have priorities, goals, blah blah blah, but you should be your own highest priority. If you're not happy, life is going to be extremely lame.

I've really come to realize this through a few different instances over the past six or so months and now with lots of life changing decision, I'm learning to put me first. Let me tell you, this is a huge relief and something I am 100% OK with doing. Because the way I look at it, it's me and then the world. No matter who I let into my life, love, dislike or just come into contact with, they're just factors. Nothing is permanent, nothing lasts forever, and eternity is just a phrase. Don't get me wrong, lots of things are long term, which is lovely, but nothing lasts forever...which is a good thing.

I don't know if this is something people need to hear, need to realize, or just something that everyone knows and I'm just now jumping on board. But I'm very happy with doing things my way. I can't wait for life to begin : )
Love,
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment