Saturday 6 October 2012

Am Ready To Be An Adult...I Think.




I wish life was as simple as cake, wishes and dreams - but it's not. I find myself coming to another chapter in my life and ready to move on to the next. Within the craziness of school and social life, I see that life really does get more and more complicated as we get older; the grown ups weren't lying! I guess I've just hit this point of reflection...

Sometimes we out grow certain people. We lose some here and there while we also pick up new ones. That's life. The important thing is to recognize what was supposed to be taken from that relationship and use it. Others, we grow with and become even more attached emotionally. We learn from them and come to realize that you have a piece of them and they of you- which you hold so near and dear.

I am clearly dealing with a more emotional side and uni level of the funny term " senioritis ". I'm just ready to move into the young professional world filled with experience, salary, responsibilities and everything else that comes with being 23 and a graduate.

" Moving on, is a simple thing, what is leaves behind is hard." - Dave Mustaine


Love,
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment