Thursday 4 October 2012

Sick As A Dog :/


Okay yesterday morning at about 4am I woke up sick, with a very upset stomach and a fever accompanied by chills. Soon after I woke up, I was in the bathroom throwing up severely and literally shaking from the chills. I had hardly slept because my stomach hurts like hell and throwing up every 10 minutes at least.

Around 7 in the morning, I haven't gotten any better, so I rang up my boyfriend. He took an emergency leave of absence and sent me to his family doctor accompanied by his mom and sister. I was warned by the doctor not to take any foods but just sugar water for at least 24 hours = ( 

Getting sick far from home can be an unnerving experience. But I'm blessed. His mom offered to cook congee for me and my boyfriend was taking care of me at his house which made me feels very warm inside.

Hope each of you had a wonderful week.
And just for the heck of it, pop some extra vitamin into your diet today.



Love,
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment