Wednesday 1 June 2011

Melbourne ♥


The top ranking Australian city, yet again, is Melbourne, which makes second place on the list this year. ( behind Vancouver ). It has once again been ranked second in the London- based Economist Intelligence Unit's latest liveability survey.

Congratulations Melbieeeeeeee =)

I have been studying in Melbourne for alomost two years. Melbourne is almost perfect for me at least.
I would say that one of the thing that contributes to making Melbourne one of the world's most liveable cities is that there is a festival and events on nearly every weekend.

The amazing culture, the luxury living, the art filled laneways with awesome cafes, restaurants, bars, the art& entertainment, the people, the architecture, the awesome live music on the streets.

Oh yeah, and of course the shopping is good! It's Melbourne, the fashion capital of Australia. I am a complete shopaholic and the shopping is AMAZING.

It is very much about lifestyle.

p/s I REALLY LOVE SHOPPING =)

The only thing that I personally dislike about Melbourne:
THE DRY WEATHER!!!
but fine, just apply more moisturizer will do. =)

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment