Sunday 29 May 2011

Black and Whites

" Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind,
 flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good and just and beautiful. "-- Plato

I miss my goddamned piano. I just want to play my stinking piano and work my fingers on that. And maybe learn a new goddamned piece of music once in a freaking while before i drop dead. Strees, Stess, Stress. =(

I started playing when I was a little kid about 5 years old;
and
 I stopped playing piano when I was standard 6 due to the government test; ( UPSR )
and
I continued playing piano when I was Form 3
and
I stick to it until today.......

I think playing piano can be one of the most rewarding things if you stick to it. Someone once told me that playing the piano is like love.
First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and lay from your heart.

I just want to play the goddamned piano. All I have to do is sit in front of my piano. Press the black and whites and it chases my blues away.

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment