Tuesday 14 June 2011

What Say You ?

I woke up thinking why I was born to be stubborn, to be a little bit bitchy, to push people to push myself?


Whether it's my taste in clothing, my needs in a relationship, or what I do for a living, I just define it myself.

 Even my Mom used to say this to me:" You pissed me off ! Why are you born to be such a stubborn girl ? Can't you just take people 's advice once in a while? "


I wonder why I just don't take anyone else's advice.


But i do believe that as long as you let someone else make decisions regarding your career, dreams, or aspirations, you've limited yourself drastically. You'll only be as good as that person allows you to become. Throughout life, people will try to shake your faith in yourself . When this happens, I remind myself that the only way they can succeed is if I allow it. So, when  I walk down the street of life, I hold my head high and keep walking.


Is that why I am stubborn as I don't ever let anyone shake my faith in myself ?


What say you ?

Love,
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment