Monday 9 April 2012

Titanic


Titanic is classic and irreplaceable. A film produced by heart will always deliver treasures to its audience,no matter after how many 15 years. It is just amazing. The second time to see this film after 15 years still made me cry. It touched me so deeply.

I cried in like a million different parts. I start crying from the moment Titanic hits the iceberg and starts to sink. I cried
- when everyone is running for dear life
- when the father telling his little girls" its goodbye for only a little while " and the shot of them waving up at him
- when Rose gets in the lifeboat and she's staring up at Jack and he's looking down with tears in his eyes
- when Rose jumped back to be reunited with Jack
- when the woman with her newborn baby are seen dead in the ocean
- when the red-haired Irish woman is putting her children to bed, knowing they're going to die
- when the old couple laying in bed together cuddled up as the water started coming in

I cried on and off during the last hour of the movie. I cried very hard when Jack said " winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it bought me to you.... You must do this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. 

Titanic still is one of the greatest movie ever produced ! After so many years, Titanic still has not lost what made it such a success. The best movie in the world ! 


Love,
Steph  


No comments:

Post a Comment