Friday 4 November 2011

Busy Beeeee.

Oh my goodness. Finished up our major presentation to our client. Have been busy these few weeks working on our report and preparing for the presentation. I would say that this is the most formal presentation that I have ever had as we got to present our final report to the company's client.


Presentation progress in pictures:

Discussion with lecture.

Group meeting.


Lol just a random post to encourage myself.


Final discussion before presentation.


Alright, I am here watching Gossip Girl before our presentation....

Gossip Girl Season 5

The final report.




Refreshment prepared by uni after presentation.












Aiyeeeeeeeeee my body is exhausted and my mind is mush right about now !!!
But shoot, the next two weeks are absolutely packed. =(
All within the next two weeks or so will be my final exam preparation ! =( 

Love,
Steph  

No comments:

Post a Comment