Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sometimes, The Cure For Restlessness Is Rest


My body is tired ! All I want to do is take off to somewhere warm, tropical and stay there for a month. All I would need is bright colored nail polish, a good book, bathing suits and my little companion. How amazing does that sound ? Then, after the month of relaxation, we can return to the everyday stresses. Back to obligations, friends, cell phones and the city of Melbourne. But just for four weeks I would love a detoxing vacay. I'm in desperate need of sand and sun. Uh oh, I think school is physically and emotionally draining me. Only two months left and then helllloooo summer ! I hope I can make it....

" Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest. " - Colleen Wainwright

Love,
Steph 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment