Sunday 11 September 2011

Wonderful Weekends.

Hey there! Welp, we're having crazy-pants weather.

Pouring rain over the weekend { well for part of it }.
Chilly on Monday.
Sunny& perfect temperature on Tuesday.
Chilly on Wednesday, Thursday.
Freezing today.
I feel like I'm dealing with a teenage girl.

Anyways, regardless of the nutty weather I'm having a fantastic week and I hope each of you are as well.

Friday: Had the entire day to myself! Slept in. Took a bath. Made dinner with my friends. Spent the rest of my night watching movies in bed.

Saturday: Spent a ton of time with my friends.

Tea Time with Royce@ Brunetti


Shopping


Friends, laughter, pictures

Sunday: Woke up and enjoyed the laziest Sunday ever. Laundry, cleaning and hot chocolate!

How was your weekend, dolls?

Love,
Steph  

No comments:

Post a Comment